PROJECT: Barony Campus
LOCATION: Cummnock, East Ayrshire
END CLIENT/DEVELOPER: East Ayrshire Council
MAIN CONTRACTOR: Morrison Construction
MEP VALUE: £12.2M
SCOPE OF WORKS: Barony Campus has been designed to be constructed as four interconnected buildings which will provide accommodation for early years, primary and secondary learning communities including young people with additional support needs.
The campus will incorporate four schools – The Robert Burns Academy, Loch Norris Primary School, Cherry Trees Early Childhood Centre and Hillside School. In addition to its state-of-the-art education facilities it will also deliver facilities for use by the local community.
- Design and build contract
- BIM Level 2 with large COBIE requirement
- Standalone energy centre with underground district heating supply to each building and the Visions community sports centre, located 400mtrs away.
- Additional 1.2MW biomass boiler
- Extensive external feature and security lighting
- BREEAM ‘V Good’
- EPC ‘A’