Client Heriott Watt University
Main Contractor Bowmer and Kirkland
Client Consultant Max Fordham
Scope of Works
The ORIAM Building at Heriott Watt University in Edinburgh is a new National performance Performance Centre for Sport, provided for Sport Scotland.
The new NPCS is a world class sporting and training facility, offering services that will have a positive impact on the preparation and development of athletes, coaches and support staff from youth to full international men and women.
- The most advanced artificial Indoor Football/Rugby pitch under cover in the UK
- 9 Court multi use Sports Hall, for netball, basketball & badminton.
- Extensive Public Fitness Suite.
- Café and Private Dining.
- High Performance Strength and Conditioning.
- High Performance Hydrotherapy Pool.
- SFA Offices & Teaching Classrooms.
- High Performance Rehabilitation Centre.
- High performance & Public Changing Facilities.
- Refurbishment works to existing Hearts of Midlothian Sports and Exercise Centre and the Academy,
- Extremely heavily serviced service zones
- Full 3D co-ordination
- Package plant rooms
- Feature exposed services