PROJECT: Queensferry Community High School
LOCATION: South Queensferry, Edinburgh
END CLIENT/DEVELOPER: Hub South East, City of Edinburgh Council
MAIN CONTRACTOR: Morrison Construction
MEP VALUE: £7.7M
SCOPE OF WORKS:
New build four-storey high school constructed in the grounds of the original school which is due for demolition under Phase 2 of works.
Catering for 1200 students, in addition to classrooms and administration spaces, the school includes enhanced sports facilities such as a larger games hall, six-lane swimming pool, fitness centre, dance studio and floodlit 3G and 4G pitches.
- Heavily serviced building
- BIM Level 2 co-ordination
- CHP Boilers
- Prefabricated distribution modules and plant room
- Fully sprinklered
- Extensive underfloor heating
- Lane Swimming pool – pod plant room installed
- Low Carbon Solutions